VMusT.net has been recently approved by the European Commission (Grant Agreement nr. 270404) under FP7 ICT NoE, and it has started officially the 1st of February, 2011, while the kick-off events have been held in Rome from the 28th of February to the 2nd of March.
We want to formalize your contribution and participation in the project, by choosing to became "associate partner".
As "Associate Member" you will have an active role in the project:
- Having the possibility to participate to information days and training activities, through the Newsletter and social networking.
- Participating, together with one of the main partners, to the internal calls of the project, through which we will assign a budget to develop activities (such as software, case studies planning, content development, applications development, etc.)
- Participating to the "development camp" activities, that include training for staff, young researchers or students
- Participating to the "exchange program" dedicated to virtual museums developed or under development, in a mechanism similar to that used to exchange or rent "pieces" for exhibitions.
- Proposing experts to be candidates in the Museum Advisory Board or Expert Advisory Board of the project.
- Participating to the Virtual Museums monitoring and analysis program, in cooperation with ICOM and AVICOM, that will assign a "Virtual Museum Quality Label", thus obtaining wide visibility.
The requirements, on the other side, required by your institution:
- Provide spaces for virtual museums showcases and host virtual museums in exhibitions
- Provide virtual museums and/or digital contents and/or VR applications as case studies in the exchange program and internal calls
- Provide virtual museums for the monitoring program
- Provide knowledge, expertise and suggestions; provide staff for training activities, receive expertise, consultancy for ongoing projects
We underline that the participation to V-MusT.net both as "Associate Member" do not imply any economical effort for the coordinator of any of the partners.