Topic: Underwater Archaeology
Date, Place: 16_17 April 2015; Piano di Sorrento, Italy
Duration: 2 days
The ISPRS / CIPA workshop on UNDERWATER 3D RECORDING AND MODELING aims at bringing together scientists, developers, companies and users in underwater 3D recording and related disciplines. The workshop will represent a meeting platform for various disciplines like Cultural Heritage, environmental monitoring, 3D surveying and modeling, biology, reverse engineering and industrial metrology. The event will feature 2-days of oral presentations and posters with an exhibition of underwater-related companies.
The event is jointly organized by Fondazione Bruno Kessler, University of Naples Parthenope and University of Calabria.
- underwater photogrammetry
- underwater platforms (ROV, robots, etc.)
- 3D bathymetry
- active and passive sensor integration and characterization
- data processing and 3D modeling
- underwater archaeology and heritage
- marine biology